19 August 2008

Me in My Small Corner........


Today in my part of this world the weather is not so good as you can see from today's photo. Getting a bit of sunshine here and there. The last few days have been beautiful. Got some gardening done and washing. Just felt good to sit in the sun and have a coffee.

Also had a load of donated stuff taken away from my garage so that feels better. Now I can get in and finish off cleaning it up. I knew Maurice had a lot of stuff but it sure seemed a lot when I had to figure out what to do with it all. If he were here I'd tell him off!!

Still going round in circles with the doctor. Trying another anti-depressant, this one is used for ADHD or something like that. I certainly don't suffer from hyperactivity. Gee in this retired lane I get too lazy. I don't feel at all stressed except when dealing with doctors. Just wish they could fix me up so I could run away from them all and get on with life.

3 comments:

Craftybear said...

Hi Jennifer,

I hope you are feeling better. I am praying for you. If you ever need me just hollow for me on yahoo instant messenger as I am usually invisible.

Craftybear

Anonymous said...

Jennifer, I'm praying that the doctors stop treating you for depression and start taking your symptoms seriously. I hate doctors. Most of them are idiots. Sorry. They just make me so angry. I went round and round with them for 3 years before they diagnosed my problems with my heart and equally as long with my gall bladder. grrrrrrrrrrrrr

Pearl said...

Hello, just passing through, thought I would say hello to another west ausie.
I'm new to blogging :)